We found a dead skunk halfway underneath the back patio. We are thinking the fox was being nice and dragged it out from under there so we could dispose of it. After discovering that animal control doesn't take care of wildlife (whats up w/ that?!) I decided to call someone to get rid of it. He only charged us $75 and w/ the going rate at $200 it seemed like a good deal. I have included a video of Garrett picking the skunk up yesterday morning. Enjoy my screaming
PS-I do have a picture of the dead skunk but am too lazy to get up to get the other camera..hey I am being honest :-)
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Skunk Video
Posted by Elizabeth M at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sick! Glad it's gone! Yuck!
hahah I love the screeching haha good idea to get someone else to take care of it
Hahahahahaha, I love that he just walks away from you when you're asking about the left over hair.
Post a Comment