Monday, August 10, 2009

Fashion faux pas

Have you ever been in the situation where you are wearing the exact same thing as someone else? I have on a few occasions, but luckily (here is the vain Elizabeth coming out...) I looked just as good or better as the other person. So I was facestalkbooking and came across a picture of someone w/ the SAME WEDDING DRESS as me. Yes this was almost eight years ago but still! Its not the issue that she wore the same dress, but the fact that if we were to stand side by side we would DEFINITELY have two different styles. As in mine would be decent and hers not so much. I am going to be struck down by lightning right now. See, if I had the same outfit on as say my sister or A. Miller, but when its someone that you have to really say between clenched teeth, "do we really have the same taste in clothes?" I have to question my style. At least I looked better in the dress.... Oh and none of you are this person in case you are wondering...actually none of you reading this are related to this person and no I will not tell you who this is, well actually I am totally calling Mariah in the morning. I would call her now, but its after midnight!

PS-if I don't wake up tomorrow you will know why. I will have been struck by lightning

3 comments:

Ms. said...

hehehe. Well, you have to realize she probably had help and most people want to look their best on their wedding day even if they don't on normal occassions

Amy said...

Yeah, I'm thinking this is the one day she got help from someone with taste as good as yours.

The Bowers! said...

There is no doubt that you looked better--I've seen your wedding pics and you were (are) gorgeous!