Sunday, January 18, 2009

update

for an update of us, please click here

7 comments:

The Bowers! said...

I am so, so sorry. I know there's nothing I can say that can make this better. Just know that I'm thinking of you and Garrett and your beautiful girls.

brenna said...

I'm sorry, Eliz. I'm so glad your sister is able to be with you.

Hethrjem said...

I'm sorry Elizabeth. Hang in there.

The Five that Jive said...

Hey, I am so heartbroken for you!! It's a very trying trial to go through. I'm glad that your sister was able to fly out to be with you. Hopefully she'll help you get through this!

Ms. said...

I love you lido

erin said...

aw i'm so sorry. i'm glad mariah is able to fly out to you.

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Sorry to hear that Elizabeth. I hope you feel better soon. Glad you have great support!