Thursday, January 22, 2009

Garrett

1. Where did you meet your husband? BYU

2.How long did you date? 11 months

3.How long have you been married? 7 years 1 month

4. What does he do that surprises you? apologizes first

5. What is your favorite feature of his? his deltoids

6. What is his best quality? awesome dad

7. Does he have a nick name for you? I think "babe" but can't remember

8. What is his favorite food? pizza, brazilian food, leftovers :-)

9. What is his favorite sport? he likes to watch baseball

10.When and where was your first kiss? end of January 2001...I think the 23rd

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? run away from the girls

12. Do you have children? Yes, Madison (6 in May), Reagan (3 in March)

14. How old is he? almost 30!!

15. Who said I love you first? Garrett

16. His favorite music? U2 is his favorite band...not sure what type of music that is

17. What do you admire most about him? hard worker! it seems like our entire marriage he has either had two jobs or worked and gone to school

18. What is his favorite color? no clue, but lets go with blue (Mariah: Kalon likes purple, really?!!)

19. Will he read this? yes (though I didn't realize he read my blog until recently)

*I don't really do the 'tag' thing so whoever wants to do this is free to*

2 comments:

FENFEINOCHOK said...

You are so awsome to know all that stuff. I would really have to think about some of those questions. :)

Ms. said...

Yes he really likes purple, but of coarse it is is second favorite. hehe.