So I went to the doctor today and saw a blob on the tv monitor (too early for appendages really). The volume was turned off so we couldn't hear any noises, but could see the heart going. Of course the office was really busy and after waiting what seemed like forever to see the doctor after the sono, I told them that unless there was something funky seen on the screen, I would just see my regular doc next week to go over the pics. I guess when it comes to the third one you just don't care as much..... ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Well, *I* think it is exciting that you're expecting your 3rd baby. Congrats! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it is a boy this time!
you are so funny!!!! If I was there I would demand to know. Congrats!!!
yay for gummy bears!!!! By the way...Grandma looks at my blog occassionally and yours is linked to mine....fyi
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! Very exciting. How far along are you? I'm assuming since you said, blob, not very far. How are you feeling??
ooo congratulations!
woah congratulations!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment