Apparently I took a lot less pictures than I thought of Christmas. These three were all taken Christmas morning.
Garrett is holding our little nephew Gregory. He is the the best baby ever! His proud parents are Garrett's sister, Meredith and her husband Adam. Adam is actually in Shanghai China right now and Mer and the baby are heading there in two weeks! I actually think it sounds like such a fun adventure. I am sort of jealous (not about the pollution or funky food, but the adventure part).
Maddie got a Hannah Montana Wii game from Santa. It is a silly concernt/dance/shopping game, but it is sort of addicting. Well we were in Idaho for Christmas and did enjoy time with family. I really missed the sun while we were there. It just isn't the same as here in SD for sure. Luckily we are back here at home before I really went cuckoo. We all got great things. I think my favorite was this Ginger body cream by Origins. It smells really good. It was def. needed while we were in the dry climate. Oh and yes, as soon as we got off the plane we could tell the humidity difference (or lack thereof). I was grateful to arrive back in my moist SD climate on Friday. Flights weren't too bad...just one hour plus delays. I complained until I heard that we were lucky to even get home on Friday b/c apparently they were going to cancel some flights due to fog. I hate the Oakland airport but will have to get over it....sometimes it is just can't be avoided. Well this is totally a flighty blog with no apparent stream of thought so I will stop for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
hehe I think all my posts are flighty....and by the way Ginger is mom's favorite origin scent....hahha. Well, I hope you can come out when baby is born-I don't know the next time I will be seeing you!!!
Andrew loved his gifts by the way he chases mocha with it!
Post a Comment