Tagged by my sister...
I hate these things but will do it b/c one, I love my sister, and two (and more importantly) she is pregnant and emotional and we don't want hurt feelings ;-)10 years ago I was:
1. in high school
2. on the lookout for another boyfriend (or maybe I had one at the time..can't remember)
3. driving the mormon mobile
4. going to church dances
5. taking the time to do my hair and makeup perfectly every day
5 things on today's to do list:
1. clean house
2. do laundry
3. clean floors
4. throw away old toys
5. bathe
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. pay off debt
2. pay cash for Garrett's school
3. invest and live off the interest (it would be a low income, but better than nothing..oh and no stocks)
4. send my parents to anywhere they want in the world
5. buy my Mercedes SUV or use it to get a house here...silly to have a Mercedes and rent a home
5 places I have lived:
1. Rowland Heights, California
2. Livermore, California
3. Provo, Ut
4. Orem, Ut
5. San Diego, CA!!!!
5 places I have worked:
1. East Ave. Services
2. Papa Murphy's Pizza
3. College of Biology Dean's Office
4. the Wilk (go night crew!)
5. Meridian School District


2 comments:
Sniff sniff...that is so nice of you
go wilk!
Post a Comment