The girls and I headed up to Orange County on Sunday evening. We went to Disneyland on Monday and Tuesday. Maddie missed school on Monday, but school was closed on Tuesday for Veteran's so she only missed one day. We purchased annual passes and only had to pay for half of Garretts! We had gotten money and a park hopper pass that we were able to use as a credit for our passes. Plus, my awesome grandparents gave me money for a parking pass! Parking is regularly 12 dollars a day so it will be nice to have that for the next year!
While waiting for the Main Street Parade, the girls wanted to use their Halloween money from the Maughans to buy cotton candy. This is the result of the cotton candy consumption by Reagan. Her face and hands were absolutely covered in the stuff. It was so sticky. Of course Maddie had been licking hers like a sucker and it had formed into this rock of sorts.
We discovered once the parade began that we had found an awesome spot. If you have been to Disneyland, it is right where Main Street ends at the circle thing where the different areas of the park branch off. It is on the side that branches off to Frontierland and Adventureland (I think those are their names). Anyways, long story short, I could draw you a map if you want. It is a good spot because the floats face you dead on before they turn the corner. I love this picture of Ursula, so I just had to show it to you all!
I am not sure when we took the picture below. I know it was Monday, but can't remember when.
Well, we go again the first week of December before Garrett's finals. Maddie will miss some school, but we really want to see the Christmas decorations. They had some up this week, but not everything has been transformed. You can see the decorated Christmas tree in the backlot when you are on the tram from the parking lot...apparently it is not a real tree like I thought. Makes me sad :-(


1 comments:
I want to go to Disneyland! Maybe we will come down and have you guys take us sometime! That would be fun!
Post a Comment