Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween


Makeup Application

Our Pumpkins


Aunt Barb and Andrew

The Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty


Things have been busy around here. My mom came in last Thursday and then Mariah and Andrew came in on Saturday. My grandparents were here as well and stayed at my Aunt Cathy's house. Teddy and Jaymie came down for dinner on Sunday as well as my cousin Jeanne, her family, and my cousin Mikey. Along with them was my Aunt Barb, cousin Christine and Linda (we have dubbed her Aunt Linda). It was fun, but exhausting and loud! I forgot how quiet the house is when it is just Reagan and I. I think this weekend was a good practice run for Thanksgiving. This weekend has motivated me to get rid of more toys and house stuff. When there are a lot of people, having things everywhere feels claustrophobic. And with Christmas coming up, there will be more toys to find places for!

0 comments: