Saturday, October 25, 2008

FROM MY SISTER'S BLOG

I totally stole this from my sister's blog, but she is absolutely HILARIOUS!! So this is all Mariah, and none of it is me (ok, well i fixed a couple of typos). Hope you don't mind sister!

Sunday, October 19, 2008
Sexy Halloween Costumes


Have you ever noticed how many ads there are for sexy Halloween costumes? First of all costume people: I don't look like the Playboy girl on your advertisement cover and second of all where are the mens' sexy Halloween costumes? Huh? We are getting gypped girls. I want to start seeing advertisements for "Sexy Christian Bale costume in Batman Mask-comes with deep voice simulator", "Fast and Furious garage scene costume with rip away shirt and big pecs," "The Notebook costume complete with shaggy man beard and fixed up old house". Something to chew on. I have decided to start Momcostumes.com D
Don't get me wrong, I think moms can be sexy, but naughty nurse really? Does it come with spanx and a push up bra for breastfeeding boobs? Does naughty kitten come with a girdle and a dietitian?
You moms that really like the sexy costumes its Okay with me really, but please don't show up as a trophy wife to the kids trick or treat event. I know you look great in your sexy Hantzel and Gretel costume, but unless you're offering a milk maid service put them away.

1 comments:

Hethrjem said...

Your sister is right on!