Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cupcakes, "dah" and vixens

Alrighty, so Reagan, our resident food lover, loves cupcakes. The other day I realized we had cupcakes still from our Ward Christmas party. I had one, Maddie ate half of one and gave it to Reagan who also had an additional one. Well long story short, Maddie put the cupcakes up, but not far enough up b/c the next thing I know Reagan comes in w/ a plastic mixing bowl which is now full of half eaten cupcakes (only the top part is consumed where the frosting is of course). At any rate, I just had to count to see how many were eaten. There were seven. Yes, my twenty month old decided seven was a good number to consume. I figure though that in reality there were only seven left, or she probably would have continued. Of course I must be grateful that she but the leftovers in the bowl, right? Oh...our lovely Reagan.

Speaking of Reagan, her word for yes is "dah." Her word for no is this low grunt. Now at first I was worried, but then realized that we would respond to the "dah" and have now decided we should try and get her to say "yes." Our neighbor kids came over and they have a daughter a week older than Rea. She is really cute and her name is Rebecca. Well recently, Becca has learned to say "yeah" and lucky enough for us, Reagan decided to follow Becca's example. We now have dah and yeah, but it is a start.

Our resident vixen for the time is Madison. I call her that b/c of her sexy little number she wore at her dance recital. They did their own mini version of the Nutcracker and Garrett told me that some versions have Candy Canes in it. So Madison was a Candycane in this little rendition. She put her pictures somewhere so once I find them, I will scan one in to show you all! Personally, it looks more like a "Santa's Little Helper" outfit if you get what I mean....

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I can not wait to see the "little number" that you are talking about!!! I bet she looks cute in it!