Well, I realized I haven't written in two weeks. We went to CA for Christmas and had a great time. Maddie and Rea got lots of toys and Maddie got an awesome Princess bike from Grandma and Grandpa Shill as well as this Webkinz from our cousin Kaylie. Reagan loved all her toys, but the two girls probably spent as much time changing into different dress up clothes as they did playing with their new things.
Maddie was pretty trepid about her bike. This is the link to her bike experience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkLBQQjrchQ
It is pretty funny to watch..make sure to turn the volume up so you can hear all the conversations. The drive wasn't too bad. Along w/ quite a few other people I heard about at the glass shop, we weren't the only ones to leave the Oregon highways w/ two (or more) lovely chips in the windshield. Garrett flew home Christmas night so William came back w/ me. He did pretty well in the car, but I think about "had it" w/ M and R. I figure being a tailender Shill, he didn't get the opportunity to have young whiny kids w/ him during car trips. I think he is having fun visiting w/ us. At least I hope so! I promise to update this more often. I definitely need to put new pics up!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Time flies...
Posted by Elizabeth M at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love the video! I am pretty sure you can put it on your blogg...I have seen other people do it. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun over there...Thanks for letting me come over today...even if it was an hour, it was a very much need break from our house!!! Thanks again!
Post a Comment