Recently I came to the realization that I have an awesome husband and two darling girls. I have always noticed this, but I think ever since my medical scare, I have really come to appreciate them. People talk about the seven year itch and Garrett and I have almost been together seven years, but for me, I feel like our life together is just beginning. I used to take our relationship for granted, but have to come to realize how much I depend on him to be my listening board and my best friend. With our six year wedding anniversary coming up I have definitely reflected on our last six years of marriage and have realized that things just get better and better. I am not saying we have the perfect marriage and we definitely have our differences, but I couldn't wish for anyone else to have in my life.
My darling girls have been a lot of joy. We recently got rid of our huge entertainment center (it only housed a TV and DVD/VCR combo) and put its matching bookcase in our office where we moved a lot of the videotapes. I just loved the fact that the girls were so willing to help me. On more than one occasion, they would drop one as they were coming in, but the fact they were so excited to help really impressed me. Of course, for them, it was fun to run from one room to another, but I just loved their enthusiasm.
So for today, make sure you tell your loved ones how much you appreciate their support and love! I know I will.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Family
Posted by Elizabeth M at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm glad that you've got an awesome husband...it makes all the difference doesn't it?! Your girls are adorable too...I mean being so excited to help you do your chores...wahoo!! Miss you!!
Lindsey J
Look at life as a journey. Look at difficulty as experiences. You then can have empathy for those who will need your help along their journey. This is when you know life is beautiful and your life is full. Thank you for sharing your day. Dad.
It is always a good thing to love those that you are with, and to relize it!! Thanks for sharing. And thanks for going to dinner with us, that was awsome!
Post a Comment