Friday, October 16, 2009

SwagBucks

While in a chat room waiting for the Old Navy Weekly webpage to restart for the week, I found out about swagbucks. You get bucks for using their search engine. You can use them for gift cards, movie tickets, etc. What I have done (and what was suggested) is to set it up as your home page and although you may know the webpage, search for it in their search engine. I am not sure which searches give you more or if it is how often you search, but I got a few already this morning. I searched gmail, facebook, and wellsfargo. At any rate, if you are interested, sign up under me b/c from what I understand, I get something out of it too!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sdmomof2

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I use swagbucks all the time. I like to win the bucks, but sometimes the top results are not as great as google. However, I have collected at least $20 in amazon.com gift cards from using it...

Lisa said...

ah man! you should have signed up as my referrel so I could get bucks too. ive been using it for several months now.

The Bowers! said...

I've heard of this from moneysavingmom.com--this lady buys ALL her diapers using Swagbucks and almost never has to pay real money for them. Crazy! Maybe I'll give it a try.

Anonymous said...

I just signed up using your link!