Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Review

Ok, so first off I have to say if you haven't seen this movie yet DO NOT GO WHEN KIDS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL. Seriously, giggling and screaming and comments throughout the movie ruin the mood that it is trying to set. Seriously. About halfway through I was able to tune out the noises around me. Though I didn't appreciate the bug eyed look at times from some of the characters (if you have seen it, you will understand) and there are parts that I found to be important in the book that weren't in the movie, but overall I thought it was good. I already told Garrett I am going to go at some point again when there aren't as many kids around. Seriously, it got annoying. Oh well but it was good and yes I will probably buy it too. I like the ending the best. Can't remember how it ended in the book, but the way it ended here is a good set up for the next one. Oh and rumor has it that they have a script that has been approved for the second and MAYBE the third book....we just have to go enough times to the theater and buy enough DVDs for them to make lots and lots of mullah to be able to make more of the movies. Oh and I saw the new Harry Potter movie trailer. It looks really good and I don't even know what the books are about past the first two or three.

3 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

i think i would like to see it again as well but mainly just so that I can sit and try and enjoy the movie with out comparing it to the book. sorry about the annoying tweens.

Elizabeth M said...

yes! it is the first time i have seen a movie after reading the book. i felt the same way, especially seeing as we all knew the ending!

erin said...

so first off i finished reading the book about 5 hours before i saw the movie. i was proud of myself. the ending was similar to the ending of the book except that victoria didnt come back in the book. i thought overall it was good even though i would have preferred to see more book descriptions match the movie scenes (ie edwards room, bella's clothes)