Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Own Little Mermaid


Reagan is going to be the Little Mermaid for Halloween. Apparently, she wanted to get into the role early. Last night she randomly decided to use her fork to brush her hair just like the popular Disney red head. Luckily the camera was just on the kitchen counter so I grabbed it and decided to record her. I was sitting across from her and since I knew that if she knew I was recording her she would stop what she was doing and ‘pose’ for the camera, so I just sat it on the table. It is kind of long, but there are parts throughout that are pretty funny.



Madison knew I was recording, but not to say anything. Of course she (about halfway through) also got a fork to brush HER hair. You can tell that when she gets into the shot she totally knows that we are recording her and definitely ‘hams’ it up!


I couldn't get the video to upload onto my blog but here is the link to it on you tube: Reagan's Video


3 comments:

brenna said...

That's great. Especially how Madison totally knows the camera is on and joins her. Congrats on being sly.

Ms. said...

I love it! That is hilarious

The Bowers! said...

hahahahahahahahaha that was so funny to watch.