Thursday, October 23, 2008

My turn

I was tagged by Mimi.

Here are the rules:
Make sure at the end of this tag, you tag 4 people and post their name, then go to their blogs and let them know they have been tagged.

What is your husband's full name? Garrett Peter Maughan
How long have you been married? almost 7 years
How long did you date? 7 months before engagement, then engaged 4 months before the big day..total of 11 months
How old is he? 29
Who eats sweets? me
Who said I Love you first? too long ago to remember
Who is taller? Garrett
Who can sing best? me
Who is smarter? me (Garrett gets better grades)
Who does laundry? 99.9% me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side? I sleep on the side closest to the door
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives? Me
Who's first to admit when you are wrong? Me
Who kissed who first? I think it was mutual
Who asked who out first? My roommate, Rebecca, asked him out for me (blind date)
Who wears the pants? Depends on the issue

I tag no one

0 comments: