Ok, so my playlist on my blog is now songs from the Stephenie Meyer webpage. I took the songs I liked the most from the playlists she had on her site corresponding w/ her different books. Garrett actually likes a lot of the songs (especially of course the more hard core like Muse and Linkin Park). He said the music has now "peaked his interest." I am glad b/c I am going to need someone to come w/ me to the movie in November. I am just finishing up New Moon for the second time. If you haven't done so already, I definitely recommend reading them again (or for the first time). I find myself actually reading word for word instead of skipping through parts like I had. Whenever I read a new book, I skip through a lot of the descriptive to get to the dialogue. Doing that, however, makes for a lot of missed and important parts.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I actually purchased the Twilight and Breaking Dawn on CD and listen to them all the time. That way I can actually get things done without having my nose in a book all the time LOL. Did you read the out takes from her website? I loved getting more information for each book. Plus, the cars are to die for. I loved Midnight Sun, but am so very sad that she won't finish it. I really wanted to know what was going through Edward head in the meadow. I hope she actually gets over the leak and finishes it. I hope all is well with you - my cousin :-). See ya! Sondra
uh yeah! (missing a lot of important parts) i read word for word, it takes me a while though b/c i read like i imagine the characters saying the stuff haha my husband makes fun of me b/c if there is a ... i will pause before i read the next line. anyway, i havent read the books yet, maybe one day.
fyi i pop your playlist out of your blog just about everday and listen to it while im at work. thank you. :)
Post a Comment