Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Update

Please look at this link below of family pics taken...we need some input. There are a couple of me w/ either my eyes closed or half open, so don't choose those ones...or the one w/ my saddle bags showing..

http://yourfamilyportraits.blogspot.com/

We watched Garrett's grandma for a couple of hours while her regular person went to a doctor's appt. In reference to grandma stuff, it reminds me that people really need to be responsible and GET TO THEIR JOB ON TIME. I hope you noticed the caps there. Honestly, I am not sure if I inherited this type of work ethic, or just know that you are supposed to be to work at 8am if your shift starts at 8am. If you are not one of these people, you better make sure to never work for me b/c I would fire you. I think the whole grandma thing is annoying because everyone should understand that being to work late is not only irresponsible and immature, it also is a selfish act that totally disregards and disrespects the individual that expects you to be there. All righty then. I could seriously go on and on about that, but I think I will get away from the subject. Arg.

Anyways, we are heading to CA soon for William's graduation and house hunting in San Diego. I can't wait to get to San Diego and look for a place to live. I think I will not be so anxious and "stressed" about it once we get the housing thing taken care and Maddie registered for school. After we have that new home address, I can give the correct one to the moving company, have it ready to forward our mail to, etc. Oh and make sure the lovely bank that will own our souls for ten+ years knows where to send our money! It will be fun to see my family too of course, but going to San Diego is really really exciting, though it could be the fact that my mother is going to watch the girls. They will have fun w/ her for sure. Garrett has about six more weeks of work, then a sort of "break" for about two weeks and then school starts. His orientation is the 14-16 of August and school starts the 20th. Yeah! Well my children are SUPPOSED to be cleaning their room, but I hear the TV on, so I must go.

5 comments:

The Bowers! said...

I really like the 4th from the bottom (DSCF3638.jpg) and the last one. You have such a beautiful family!

Kaitlin said...

I like the 5th one up from the bottome...your girls are so cute..and you look great! good luck in cali!

james & erin said...

i like the one where you guys are standing the best. :) good luck in sd!

Stephanie said...

Hey girlie! If you need any help on discovering the secret places of SD let me know. I lived there for 2 years. Good luck!

Ms. said...

I don't like any of them...crazy yanks