I just realized that I haven't written anything in awhile. Well we went to Livermore and San Diego for a week. I put some pics in from William's graduation. Of course he graduated on Friday the 13th which always helps anyways future prospects. Anyways, it was fun but Garrett and I did end up driving over 2500 miles, spending 600 dollars on gas, but luckily we had free hotel stay (Marriott points) and then bummed w/ Teddy in Irvine and my mom's cousin in San Diego.
The girls stayed in Livermore while G and I headed to SD. Of course, Elizabeth the speedy heated up her brakes too much so when we stopped to meet up w/ the grandparents and Teddy in the middle of nowhere, the vancar brakes went crazy and started squealing (it actually sounded like the axle was going to fall off). At any rate, it was fine and we headed down to Teddys.
He lives right off the 5 freeway so it was a perfect stop before SD to eat their food and spend time w/ them. We got to SD late Sun evening and spent the next day and a half driving thru SD looking at diff neighborhoods, eating out, and playing Wii. I love that system!! Tuesday night we stayed w/ Teddy and Jaymie and played Rock Band. Oh my gosh...way FUN!!! So we essentially decided to not eat for a few months when we move and just get a Wii and Rock Band instead (which actually means trying to find a Wii system). We stayed at my parents on Wednesday and then got up early Thursday to head back to Boise. Garrett worked Friday and we had a grandma watching weekend. Needless to say, the house is still in shambles and I mostly ignore it w/ the excuse I am just going to pack it instead (which I have done...b/c why spend time to put it away when it can just go into a box!)
Well I think that is about it. Nothing exciting, still homeless in SD, haven't found anyone to rent to (though we are really letting a prop management comp take care of that) and have to put new carpet in (should have done it two years ago when we moved in).
Monday, June 30, 2008
Livermore Trip
Posted by Elizabeth M at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yay for San Diego--i've been telling the k to look for jobs there. can't wait to see you! I think we learned job ethics from the m and d. I'm the same way
sounds like a fun trip! i'd skip food and go for the wii, too! we skipped christmas presents and got one and we have SO much fun with it!
Post a Comment