Poor Michael Johns. Oh well b/c we all know the pretty boys never win American Idol. If you look at past seasons, none of the male winners were good looking...ummm yeah so to all of you who DIDN'T vote for Mr. Johns, shame on you! We need pretty men winning AI every once in awhile. Oh well. I say now go to votefortheworst.com (I think that is what it is) and then mess up the whole competition seeing as the last couple of winners haven't really done much and it has been others in the Top 12 who have done well (ie Daughtry). That is it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
oh sad. I totally of you when he was voted off. what a surprise it was to us all. It is lame what people do to manipulate the show.
Hey now!! David Archuleta is pretty cute...and I'm hoping he will win. You're right though...except for Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson you don't hear much from the winners....so you're actually better off not winning. Hmmm.I think Michael will do just fine.
Lindsey J
Post a Comment