Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Belle

Belle goes to her new home tonight. G is going to take her over there while I head to the inlaws for a bit (I am going to show my mother-in-law a catalog of Lia Sophia jewelry...having a party on Saturday). At any rate, she will join a family with a 14month old and a two year old german short haired something. He actually takes his dog on walks and to the park (ummm yeah, Belle has NEVER even been to a park). I hope she does well and we don't get her back next week. :-) M was pretty upset earlier today when we told her, but she should get over it pretty quickly (maybe bring it up every once in awhile like she does w/ our cat that died). With G taking her over and me leaving the house w/ the girls, I think it should avoid any unnecessary emotional episodes...lets hope at least!

0 comments: