Garrett was accepted to a law school in San Diego yesterday!! I think I am more excited that he got accepted anywhere at this point. It has been a long haul and we are so grateful that it is really happening this time! (for those of you who don't know, he applied to a few schools our Senior year at BYU) They have some great concentrations you can do like Int'l Law and Intellectual Property. I think they even have things like Sports Law and Entertainment Law. Of course, I would absolutely LOVE to be back in California. I told G the house would be much cleaner b/c there would be a regular stream of sunny days and an average temp of the mid 70s year round would save on our utility bills! We will see though in the next bit where else he is accepted. We will miss everyone in Meridian and Boise, but this will be a great opportunity and of course a dream come true for our family! The school also offers part-time evening courses which means I could possibly fulfill my dream too and get a law degree. Of course it would be hard to finish one if I was going part-time but at least it would be a start. Yeah!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congratulations to you both on being accepted to law school! That's very exciting!
yay!!! congratulations!! living in san diego would be sooooo fun! the first response is like, "YAHOO WE'RE REALLY GOING!!!" im glad you guys got yours. :)
Really cool site Elizabeth. Your getting pretty fancy with the web stuff. Maybe you should be a web master? Let's hope for the best on your moving! It will be hard but it will be well worth it. Give hugs to the family. Love Dad.
congratulations!!!! i'll be soooooooooooooooo jealous if you go to cali!
Post a Comment