Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Elections and Politics

So Garrett thinks I am hilarious for my interest in politics. I just told him that you can't complain about things unless you try to help put your candidate of choice into office. A friend's husband thinks I am crazy for having a sign on the front lawn, but I figured it was a start. Of course I have convinced his wife who the best candidate is, so go figure. My candidate of choice is going to be speaking ONLY 4 HOURS AWAY on Friday afternoon, but I have no idea how I am going to go b/c the inlaws are heading out of town that morning and wouldn't be able to watch the girls. I just got an email about the speech right after I was complaining how nothing exciting like presidential candidates coming to Idaho occurs. I may have to move to Iowa or New Hampshire. So alas, I have a caucus meeting tonight and may figure out a way to make it work...keep reading for updates ;-)

1 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

i'm glad that you're trying to really be involved in politics...it's something that I'm also interested in. Let us all know if you were able to go last night!!
Lindsey J