Monday, December 3, 2007

This weekend

We had both of Garrett's work parties this weekend. The Hawley Troxell one was Saturday night. There was really good food, but the music was disappointing. You could tell who picked out the music (it was all early 90s/late 80s stuff) that you couldn't really dance to, so needless to say we ate, got bored eventually and left. Sunday night's was Cabela's. It was nice to finally put names w/ faces (and know what drama had come to pass btwn them). We ate at a friends' house for dinner. The girls didn't really eat, but all played well together. Us adults ate a ton, so by the time G and I got to the Cabela's I was still stuffed, but G seemed to be able to get another plate of food in. I saved my room for dessert. It was cheesecake and was really good. We are busy this week w/ lots of different Christmas type activities, but will try to blog as much as I can!

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I seriously love your blog. Kudos to you for updating so often...I lvoe it!

Nicole said...

I am so excited that you have joined the world of blogging!!! (I hope I had something to do with it :)) I know you live so close to me, yet it seems like the past couple of weeks I have not seen you! Well if you go on Thursday and we can ride together!!!