Dear neighbors,
When two little girls who live across the street from you and have for over a year and a half come by with Valentine cupcakes, you don't get to reject them. I don't care if you won't eat them. Take the plate and throw them away for all I care. The fact of the matter is people always talk about being neighborly, talking to one another, etc but at the end of the day, you don't even have the common courtesy to pretend to appreciate them. You should be ashamed of yourselves! I would say that from now on I won't be nice to you, but that won't happen because I have class.
Sincerely,
The mom
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy VDay to you!
Posted by Elizabeth M at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Really?!? That is awful, I hope your girls weren't too upset. UGH. That is a hard thing to explain to children- some people are just MEAN, but you shouldn't be...
They should be ashamed. What jerks!
No way!! What rude jerks!
oh my goodness! YOu should leave that letter. I am so serious lido!
seriously?! that is sooooooooooooo sad.
Post a Comment