Yes, I have stooped low on the totem pole of class, but I just HAD to share the link from those emails between "the Bachelor" and the original pick. Yes I am totally tasteless, but I would rather live in someone else's life than deal w/ my own. Ok, no not really b/c I love my life, but whatever. Oh and in case anyone out there wants to know, I think what he did is fine. I am sure that has happened (well kind of) in the real world anyways. The whole, "I thought we were meant to be, but not anymore and now I am dating that other chick you knew about." So whatever. From day one I refused to watch the show b/c I HATED how a guy could be on there knowing his love life was going to exploited on national TV even w/ a kid at home. I HAD to watch the finale though after talking to my sister. I usually only watch the finales b/c they are such a cheeseball good time. Too bad it is real lives and real emotions that ABC is exploiting. Yes these people have their choices, but we all know the producers love a good story and they always have the "characters" they want each person to conform to and make the one girl the drunk one or the mean one by showing everytime she has a glass of wine or says a rude thing and never showing anything but that. I am a Reality TV junky. I know these things. Just ask my husband.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment