Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family Outing

Last night around 530pm, while watching the news and having already finished dinner, I realized that I had nothing planned for the evening. I announced to everyone that we were going to go on a hike. There is a bunch of trails just a few minutes away. It is part of the San Clemente Canyon. It was actually very nice and absolutely gorgeous! There are bathrooms, picnic tables, and a nice trail. The only downside is that there are a TON of holes on the dirt road as you drive into the parking area. Here are some pictures of our outing. I think I am going to print them and put them around the house and/or replace ones that are already in frames.




***on this last shot, I wish I could have gotten the entire tree. Unfortunately I will have to wait for the day we can afford a wide angle lens***
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

those girls of yours are way too cute....they're so elizabeth!

Ms. said...

very pretty. I wonder when Maddie will stop 'posing' :)

erin said...

cute girls!