Here is a link to the shirt I want for my bday:
http://www.zazzle.com/edward_can_bust_my_headboard_t_shirt-235685259674261376
Saturday, March 21, 2009
All I want for my birthday
Posted by Elizabeth M at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
random updates on the exciting and crazy things happening in san diego!
Here is a link to the shirt I want for my bday:
http://www.zazzle.com/edward_can_bust_my_headboard_t_shirt-235685259674261376
Posted by Elizabeth M at 10:09 PM
5 comments:
oh my goodness
You are too funny! When is your birthday again? I'll have to look into this for you.
yikes. i just watched the movie for the first time yesterday and wasnt that impressed...but i didnt really like the books either...there must be something wrong with me.
horny toad...but of coarse it is all different when there is a fictional character involved ;)
I looked at that shirt and it totally grossed me out because a) Edward = my brother's name and b) we're naming our baby Edward.
Post a Comment