Thursday, September 4, 2008

Midnight Sun leak-Twilight Series

So I had heard that there was a leak of the Midnight Sun book. I of course had to google it and found an article about the story (it was posted four hours ago). So at any rate, the manuscript has been put on her webpage. Reading the note she put up reminds me that maybe I shouldn't give "everyone and their mother" copies of songs that I have purchased off of iTunes. It is so sad to think that now the book won't be published b/c of one person's decision.

1 comments:

Hethrjem said...

Hey Elizabeth:

I read that the book's release will be delayed. Have you read Breaking Dawn? I'm reading it now. Nothing like pre-teen girl lit to get me through those middle-of-the-night nursing sessions!

I used to be a total Internet music pirate until I married Chad. He's super honest and made me feel guilty so now I pay the 99 cents for songs.