So Madison wanted to bake a cake to celebrate Garrett's first day of school. Of course we just HAD to take pictures and Maddie just HAD to "pose" for the camera. We made a yellow cake w/ pink frosting b/c according to Maddie, that is her dad's favorite frosting. I was so proud of myself for actually making the frosting (just buttercream) and not just buying it from the store!
That same afternoon, I went into the girls' room and found Reagan asleep w/ this large lump near her rear end. At first I wasn't sure what it was, but then realized it was the balloon she had gotten at Henry's (awesome grocery store). To me, it looks like she has grown some sort of bump and now has the shape of an insect (like a bee or an ant). I just thought it was pretty funny!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Posted by Elizabeth M at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Elizabeth, your girls are so cute! I love that in every picture you post, they are wearing princess costumes or other frilly dance outfits. (I think I secretly wish I could still get away wearing fun stuff like that!)
I love it! I miss them and smandrew cries for his cousins all day "Where's maddie!!!!!" He says in his baby accent. That is the classic maddie pose.
side note for julie: the only reason why that seems to happen is b/c that is the only thing they were. they never want to wear the really cute outfits i have (or anyone else for that matter) purchased them.
That is to funny. Madi is going to become little miss homemaker! Miss you guys!!
Wow...I miss you already and I am such a bad friend for not comeing by and saying good bye! I am glad to see that you are safe in Cali and that things are going good! Keep posting!
Post a Comment