Monday, July 14, 2008

Reagan's Haircut



For those of you who haven't seen us in awhile, I thought I would put up pictures of Reagan's new hair do. I am not sure who started the process, but Reagan got an interesting haircut that I do know Maddie participated in. At first we weren't sure, but then when we realized the back was too "straight" for Reagan to do it by herself, we knew her sister HAD to be involved. After crying a bunch and picking up a ton of curly blond hair off the floor, I called a friend from our ward that thankfully was able to "even up" Reagan's hair. I actually think the end product is really cute. It definitely is cooler for this Summer weather and it is pretty easy to do (aka nothing has to be done for it before church!).
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: