In the past week or so, I have come to notice that Reagan can all too quickly get undressed. I will get her dressed for the day in something "normal" and go get the car warmed up to leave. The next thing I know Reagan is either naked or in some new and "improved" outfit. Not only is this INCREDIBLY frustrating, it has gotten a little over the top. Just last night we were at the Blue and Gold Scout Dinner and I turn my back and the next thing I know, Reagan is almost totally undressed once again. If we were at home, then I would care, but seeing as we are at the church building, I had to get her dressed again. But wait, it gets even better! She and I went to WalMart this morning to grocery shop. While I am looking for this movie we were buying for the girls for Easter, she had managed to once again get undressed. Not only is she naked AGAIN in less than 24 hours in public, but now it is at WalMart of all places! At the church I didn't worry as much about who saw her undressed, but at WalMart you never know who is walking around. Good golly! I am thinking from now on I am will have to put a onesie on her. For now she can't undo the clasps and I am sure she will eventually figure it out, but until then at least she will be dressed! Perhaps once she has mastered the clasps she will not find the novelty of stripping down anymore!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment